The 2023 CONCACAF Gold Cup will likely be held in 15 stadiums throughout the nation and people chosen have been unveiled Monday. Additional info, together with the complete schedule, match venues and ticket costs, will likely be introduced after the event’s official draw on April 14 at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles.
The occasion begins June 26 and goes till July 16 in a number of cities throughout America. SoFi Stadium will host the event’s ultimate recreation.
CONCACAF President and FIFA Vice President, Victor Montagliani, expressed his pleasure relating to the 2023 Gold Cup.
“The CONCACAF Gold Cup is our flagship competitors and showcases the easiest of males’s nationwide crew soccer within the area,” Montagliani stated. “With every passing version, this competitors has reached new heights on and off the pitch and I’m sure the 2023 event will ship excellent soccer, and seize the creativeness of followers throughout our confederation and past.
“The host cities and venues we’ve chosen all have sturdy observe information of internet hosting elite soccer, and world class occasions. I wish to thank every considered one of them for his or her dedication to CONCACAF, to our Gold Cup, and to our sport. This can be a great time for soccer within the area with Nations Leagues, males’s and girls’s Gold Cups, and different thrilling nationwide crew and membership competitions going down over the following three years as we head in the direction of the FIFA World Cup 2026.”
15 stadiums to host 2023 Gold Cup
The 15 stadiums that can function venues for Gold Cup fixtures are:
- AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX (2009, 2011, 2013, 2017, 2021)*
- Financial institution of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC (2011,2015, 2019)*
- Soldier Area, Chicago, IL (2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2019)*
- TQL Stadium, Cincinnati, OH (first-time host)
- DRV PNK Stadium, Fort Lauderdale, FL (2021)*
- State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ (2009, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021)*
- Pink Bull Area, Harrison, NJ (2013, 2017, 2019)*
- NRG Stadium, Houston, TX (2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2019, 2021)*
- Shell Power Stadium, Houston, TX (2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021)*
- SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA (first-time host)
- Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV (2021)*
- Snapdragon Stadium, San Diego, CA (first-time host)
- Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA (2017)*
- CITYPARK Stadium, St. Louis, MO (first-time host)
- BMO Area, Toronto, Canada (2015)*
* Beforehand hosted Gold Cups.